Monday, December 1, 2008
Not Me Monday..
1. I did NOT go to a DR appt Friday without any panties on. That would be tacky.
2. I did NOT do this non underwear thing because I hate to do laundry and was thinking this could be some miracle help to save me loads of laundry. NOT ME..lol
3. I did NOT then have a panic when the nurse tells me to strip down and put a gown on because the DR was going to do a test on me.
4. I did NOT have a serious OMG what am I going to do when the nurse said be sure to leave your panties on.
5. I did NOT cringe when she said leave the gown untied in the back. Is she serious? Yep.
6. I then did NOT stand there rubbing my hands over my face saying THINK AMY ..THINK fast. Panic was what comes to my mind.
7.. I then did NOT stand there thinking OMG what in the world am I going to do. And I then did NOT look at some items they had on the cart. There is NO way I would consider trying something with a glove. I am dead serious. I did NOT stand there trying to make it work. Just FYI the Glove would not work. What was I NOT thinking. Panic was getting worse.
8. I then did NOT think maybe I can do something with a sock. And yep..there was no socks on my feet with my flip flops. Dangit. Amy wear the extras...Like underwear ...socks...
9. I then did NOT just think I needed to go to some type of mental help therapy when I found out that the test would be a shock electrical test where my legs may fly up and down. WHAT? You are NOT serious. Yep. I can see it now. Me no panties on and my legs flying up and down and all around.
What was I thinking? Seems like when I got dressed that day I was NOT thinking.
10. I then did NOT think..oh well strip down Amy and be glad you lost almost 95 pounds. It could be worse NOT.
11. I then did NOT think...I have my Not Monday post. NOT ME. HA
12. I did NOT have a split second wonder of did I really Pee Pee on my 4 year old.. I had just woken up and had to check... well things happen. LOL. Oh BTW even if you ask Cole...
I really did NOT pee pee on him. LOL
Posted at 6:28 AM