So many of yo have asked what is next....so I am going to post here. Cause you know I love to post. But really maybe it would be good to have it posted somewhere..so I can keep track.
But most important ...so all my faithful friends can know when to pray...I can so feel the prayers.
Monday AM...I will be seeing the surgeon. This was scheduled for later in the day but it was decided after some other test to move up the appt. I will be having a biopsy. And going over the mapping scan I had done.
Monday afternoon....Philip has his long awaited muscle test and biopsy. This is very important.
Tuesday...Philip will see the specialist to go over all his MRI's. We will be getting some answers. And I will be honest and say...I am not sure what to hope for. The truth is NONE of them seem good. But please pray that the path is clear for us. A plan would be nice. And of course Miracles are always wanted...so badly.
Wednesday...Surgery to remove the two masses...although we know from the scan there are three or more. But I will be having the operation . According to the DR the recovery is severe. For three weeks there is NOTHING I can do. I said...are you serious. She was being so strict with what she said I half way thought she was being cute. But she is serious. The place that the masses are is in a scary place. Being so close to my throat and windpipe, I have to be extra careful. So I will do just as she says. Then for 3 months afterwards I will need to be very careful with what I do. Long recovery. But well worth it ...if I can heal healthy from this operation.
Things I am waiting for...
Monday...I should hear from the Cancer DR . He will address the follow up for the lump found in the breast. And more important the nodules found on the chest/ lung area. These were found by accident when doing the MRI of the neck. I know from the Radiologist I will need a full PET scan done ASAP. I am sure the Cancer DR will know what to do.
And he may have some of my blood work back...that would be good.
Also wanted to add...
Philip did have his three MRI's Friday. He was pulling in with my FIL and I was leaving the center. The scan was hard because he has no good veins left. I am pretty sure if he needs more testing and operations..we will opt to have the central line put back in...
His shunt was re set.
His pain is still as bad. On meds and patches. The thing that worries me among other things is..this issue has now gone down into his left leg. When we last saw the specialist he did have the new weakness in that leg along with his left arm..but not the pain in the leg...So it will be good to know what we need to do.
Being that he has no use out of his right arm and hand...we are very worried about losing function in his left side.
Thanks for letting me share with you...I know it seems like a lot to take in..and well it is.
But with all of you praying and supporting us..I know God will bless us..He always does.