Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mommy You Pee Pee On Me


So this morning I wake up and I think...something is not right...in fact something is wet .....As I am getting out of bed I am thinking ....what a way to wake up at the crack of dawn.
Then I hear this tiny voice say to me as serious as can be. OH NO MOMMY.
Mommy you pee pee on me...But it is okay..accidents happen.
As I get Cole Tre up from the puddle of pee that somehow I slept half the night in....I am being all sweet and cleaning him up to move him to Emily's bed. He says...Mommy..accidents happen. Just get your pee pee out before you go night night.
Ahhhh...I love when they are so sweet and helpful with you 4 year old advice. But Cole Tre..my sweet 4 year old who makes me laugh everyday no matter what....
YOU PEE PEE ON ME...you know it and I know it.
Now my blogging friends know it..lol

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too Cute. What a good Mommy you are. Cute Picture too. Great advice from the 4 year old. LOL

Lisa said...

Great picture!! What a funny story...he sounds like such a cutie.

Shannon said...

That's so funny!! Boy is that true. Once they learn how, they sure like to pass the blame. :) Cute picture!

Rae said...

Oh yes, I've pee peed my kids before too! ;)

E @ Scottsville said...

Ha ha ha, had to laugh! Somehow my nine year old ended up in bed with me last night. I'd move her back to her bed, and the next time I'd wake up, there she'd be yet again! Why are mommies like magnets????

Thank God they love us, huh?! =0)

Jane In The Jungle said...

I love this and I'm just so happy it was you this time and not me!! Been there done that too many times!! I hate that wet-wake-up feeling, ooooo...........gross..........how long was I in it...........!!!

Florida Girl said...

Don't you love moments like this! How cute! I love the picture!

Aspiemom said...

That is so funny!

I love the picture, too!