Saturday, April 11, 2009

Party to help Philip...

Most of you know that Philip is having a major operating in a few weeks. I posted the details HERE. Please take a minute to read the details of his surgery so you will know just how important prayers are right now for Philip.
A few weeks ago I met Brandy online and found out what a wonderful lady she is. She sent me a product that she sells to try out and I am hooked. It is my favorite thing in my house right now. It could become my new addiction.
Our family has been offered a very special opportunity by Brandy. Please read her message below for the details.
If any of my followers are lead to post this or link this on their blog I would appreciate it. As always thank you for praying for Philip and our family.
_______________________________________________________
In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18" I have been so blessed to have come across Amy in my blog readings. We have never met personally however, given that we are all children of a mighty God, I feel some closeness to her and her family. I pray daily for each and every one of them and their daily struggles. Amy and I have gotten together and are very excited about doing this SCENTSY benefit party for Phillip. Some of you may ask "What is Scentsy?"Well here is your answer - Scentsy Wickless Candles are highly scented bars of wax that melt at a very low temperature over a 25 watt light bulb in exclusive electric warmers. Becasue they use no open flame like a standard scented candle, they pose no danger to children, pets, or property when used properly. Scentsy candles are leadless, wickless, flameless, and smokeless, and are available in over 80 exclusive scents. Please see my website(www.scentsy.com/bpainter) for more details and to place an order. You can also find my email and cell phone number in case you have ANY questions at all. If you are interested in hosting a party yourself or becoming a consultant, I would love to talk to you!To place an order that will benefit the Briggs Family, visit my website (www.scentsy.com/bpainter) and click MY EVENT. You will then see Philip Briggs Benefit. Click on Philip's Name and your order will go toward this benefit. Once you have placed your order, you can pay with a credit card and have it shipped directly to you. Amy and I discussed setting this party up to end so the products should be delivered in time for Mother's day. I will be donating back all of my commissions on each and every sale for the run of this party.Please feel free to contact me for any questions/concerns!!! Thanks so much to you all and May God Bless You!!!Brandy Painter_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so excited to invite all of you to Philip's online Medical Fundraising Party. I wish we could all get together and hang out for a "real" party. Maybe one day.
I hope you will take a minute to go over and look at Brandy's site. I promise you not be disappointed.

And most important..what we need most is prayers.

7 comments:

Rene said...

Amy,

My name is Rene and my husband has leukemia and just had his bone marrow transplant 8 days ago. I read your story on Meaghan's blog and I was so very touched. I'm praying for your family!! Stay strong and know you are not alone!!

Rene
www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffsjourney

Alicia W. said...

Praying for your family with everything we have. Your story has touched my heart. Hope you have a wonderful Easter

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Wow ... I just read about Philip's upcoming surgery and all the possible complications due to his history. Please know that you will all be in my prayers! I know that we Moms have no choice but to deal with these things and go on ... but you are doing amazing!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I was happy to add your info to my post. I AM going to be ordering more scents and am thrilled to be able to help you out at the same time!!

Hugs and prayers for your family!!!

Kami said...

Praying for your family honey! God is with Philip through all of this. Stay strong. You are such an amazing woman!

Kami

Robin said...

Both you and Philip are in our prayers.

2BIG said...

is the fundraiser over? I clicked the banner that says party for Philip and get to the candle site but when I clcik the banner with his name there it brings me back here? I tried several browsers and days but I still go round in a circle.