Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just So Darn Cute..



I have been up sick all morning....my treatment has kicked my butt. I woke up very shaky and really sick . I have taken some of my meds and have the heating pad..I hate feeling so shaky It is hard enough to be sick but to be shaky and weak seems to make it so much harder..I think today might just be a really down slow day..and maybe that is just what I need. Okay I am done with giving the illness or cancer anymore attention in this post...I am thinking if I fake it is not here today ...I can make it a better day. Think it will work?

Is it just me or does he look like his hands are in the praying position? I am pretty darn sure he is praying that his Aunt Amy comes to visit him very soon. I need to be held and rocked and loved...oops..I meant of course He needs to be held rocked and loved.

This little sweet baby has kept my heart filled for months ...I love him so much and trust me he will know it. I am his only Aunt and he is my only nephew on my side of the family...so in my selfish eyes..I am thinking we only have each other...Can you see my point of thinking?

I had kind of thought my sister might not "take" so well to this mommy thing and call me and say come and get him...Okay well one can wish..huh?

Sweet Jackson...your Aunt Amy knows you are a gift from God made just for memememememe...and I love you..

14 comments:

Grace said...

I'm still thinking road trip... we'll do it while your sis is ummm taking a shower... deal?

Sandra said...

Get some rest - physical and emotional - today! and sweet dreams of this baby!! Hope today gets better. xoxo

Mari said...

He is beautiful and he does look like he is praying.

AmberW said...

Oh my goodness me - he is so stinkin' cute!!!
I was chucking when you said that you needed to be rocked and loved! lol... I feel that way sometimes so I still pick my three year old up and make him love on me :)
I hope the shaky feeling goes away - feel better lovey!

Aspiemom said...

He looks so cute. I'm sure that is what he's praying.

I bet he smells GOOD!

April said...

What a sweetheart, Amy! How do you stand it? I could eat him alive (well, not literally!). LOL!

I just read your previous post and I'm so sorry that you've been hurt by others' comments and wondering minds. It is easy for rumors to get started and to spread in all sorts of directions. Just know that the majority of us really could care less about all the details of your personal situation. It's not that we don't CARE, per se, but we don't need to know what goes on within the confines of your home. It is your PERSONAL business. We care about you and your family because of who you are, what you stand for, and for all you're going through right now. I've said it before, but we're here for you, Amy, now and in the days ahead. Praying for you, sweet friend!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

I know you are so sick from your treatments...I don't know personally your pain but I watched many patients suffer while doing treatment when I worked at The Cancer Center of KS...You are right, the patients that had a positive attitude with hope and faith overcame it much better than the ones who didn't..

Love, love, love the baby with his praying hands!!! Yes I think maybe he is praying to see you :~)

misty said...

Hope your day got better...that baby boy is just so precious...what a blessing!

Kekibird said...

Such a sweetie. Hope you are doing better and that you've had some time to yourself just to find a little peace.

I thought of you when someone passed on this blog award. Check out my post for the details.

Shawn said...

How sweet is that! I feel the same way about my nephews.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

He is just so sweet wrapped up. Awww......You are a lucky Aunt!

Stopped by to check on you. Get some rest when you can. Know that you are in my prayers friend. Praying!!

said...

Stopping by to say hello and to let you know that I am praying for you all.

Jamie said...

Get some good rest! He sure is a beautiful little boy!

Us said...

OMGosh, I'm on my way right now to hold him!!! I'm sure that he needs me to rock him or something! Adorable! You need a relaxing day with some girlfriends!!! I want to be one of those girls! You are still in my prayers...xoxoxo