Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Favor

As many of you know I have been dealing with a battle of cancer. Also Philip is struggling with some serious medical issues. A wonderful group called Spirit Jump has so blessed us with cards and small gifts. Please help me give back to them ..take 5 minutes and help me help them. Tell them Amy B sent you. would you write a review for our friend @AmyB11569 http://bit.ly/foOv8
Tell them how you have seen SJ bless our family and others.

Let me know if you did this..and it would mean so much to me.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

Hi Sweet Friend!

I tried to go to the link but it is not working. Sorry!

Love and prayers!
Jill

Kelli said...

Done.

Dawn said...

Just did a review for SJ. What a great organization. Prayers your way for a swift recovery.