Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The best medicine...brotherly love..

Well I now have a wonderful feeling that all will be good at the DR appt for Philip BECAUSE Cole Tre is going to go and help Philip.
He is going through a hard stage right now so I always like to try to take him with me when I go ...but usually not DR appt.
But Cole Tre has been so good and such a big boy and helpful at the last few appt..that he gets to go today.
He woke up and asked and said he would be a big boy and very quite and would hold Philip's hand..

So that has to help...Right?

5 comments:

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

Absolutely!

How precious is brotherly LOVE!

Love and blessings today!
Jill

flip flops and pearls said...

I totally agree!!

We will be praying for an awesome day!!

Much Love Daphne

bluesuede said...

Gotta love that Cole ...

misty said...

That is so great...brotherly love! So sweet!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh my gosh!! What a sweetie pie!! Yep that's the best kind of brotherly love!!!