Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Appt

I am finding myself kind of nervous about our appt today for Philip. We have to leave here in a few minutes. I guess what makes me a little anxious is I really do not know what to hope to happen. If he said no to surgery I would be disappointed that we can not do something to try to control the pain. if he says do surgery I will be anxious that it is the right answer. So I guess I could look at it one of two ways...That there will be no good answer or a better way to look at it is there will be no WRONG ANSWER. Now how is that for a postive attitude..hum...remind me of that on those harder days.
I have full faith it all will the way it is suppose to be...
I will update later today.

11 comments:

eske said...

Continuing to pray for you, Philip, and the rest of your family today.

April said...

Blessings to you, Amy! I'll be thinking of you and I'll be sure to check back later on for an update!

Rebecca Jo said...

Prayers....

AmberW said...

newlove1
Prayers prayers prayers.
Waiting for an update!!!!

Jules said...

I hope all goes well with the Doctor's appointment! Will keep you & your family in my prayers.

Take care!!

Lori said...

I hope all of this works out for you.. Good luck

Shannon said...

I will pray for your peace of mind today. I hate the pain that Philip is in and I know you long to see that gone.

Ann On and On... said...

Your in my thoughts....I hope the app. goes good, actually great!

Michelle Riggs said...

Praying always

Anonymous said...

Prayers & Hugs!

Aspiemom said...

Well, as usual I'm catching up on blogs at night, hours after you posted. I hope that Philips appt. went well today and you feel at peace with what the dr. said.

You must be totally exhausted!