Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Follow up ..Question #2

I have gotten a few emails about this POST . I wanted to do a quick follow up...


I found a wonderful site called Theferriswheels.etsy.com who was more then helpful with my questions. She can make exactly what I need to help with my treatments. And she can make them with the exact scent that helps with the nausea...

And a added bonus she has some wonderful things that can be used for Philip's headaches. And also for his arm. She has some of the same things they have recommended at the pain clinics.

I have to say that she has been so wonderful to work with my questions and made great suggestions. She also offered me a 15% discount when I am ready to order.

I will be getting caught up on some medical bill when Jim gets back to work from his back issue and hopefully I can make a order very soon...VERY SOON.
Take a minute to look at her store...you will not be disappointed. I can not wait to make my order. She has beautiful items and can make things to order...wow.
Let me know what you think after you visit her shop.

2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

I visited that site and am very tempted! Looks great! My husband's knees and elbows hurt him terribly round the clock and I saw something for him. I saw some for my sinuses and migraines, too!

You'll have to let us know they help you once you get them.

Grace said...

Lots of cool things there.... I'm going to have to look around some more. I did see one or two that caught my eye...
This one reminds me of a certain bathing suit you have.... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22063488

and this one looks like it was meant for you too...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21878955
well... at least the fabric patterns... ya know?

Oh... I LOVE the Philip button...