Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute..It's Time To Give Back

Last week there was a knock on the door and Emily opened it and said there was a box. Sure enough there was a box with my name on it. I had no idea what it could be. I opened the box and saw this beautiful wooden plaque with the most true words...

We Are Blessed. I just love it. Isn't it so pretty?

The truth is I am blessed in so many ways. The gift from this very special friend was a true example. I now have this plaque in my entry way and above my kitchen. I will see it everyday. On the good days and the harder days. And I will be reminded that I am blessed . And I am thankful for my friendship with her and all of you. The simple things in life mean so much . I am just so thankful for all of you.

7 comments:

April said...

And you bless us in return, Amy! :)

Michael Horvath said...

I can say that I count mine pretty regularly, even more so when times are tough.

Charmaine said...

What a thoughtful gift for your friend to send. I love the sign and your placement is perfect. Remembering to count our blessings can often take our focus from our trials to our successes. Sending prayers of blessings. Take care.

Unknown said...

we ARE blessed in so many ways ... thanks for a sweet post :). hope things are better with phillip... xox... annie

misty said...

You are a blessing to us too, Amy! The sign is great and I love where you put it.Many blessings to you, take care!

Tammy said...

I have been reading your blog everyday. - I am new to this so I have added you.

Tim said...

Amy, you are blessed. We continue to pray for you, Phillip and the rest of your family. I grew up with a complicated case of Epilepsy from the age of 5, so I understand how hard it is to get balanced, or use to new meds. It takes a while for the levels to get right in your blood before they work too. Please be patient and know and trust the doctors. God will guide them to do the right things and I fully believe that all will turn out for the best in all of you.

Love and Prayers,

Tim