Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Got A Award...Weeks Ago



A few weeks ago a sweet blogger friend name Kimber gave me three awards...I swear I am not lazy just a tad slow. Thanks Kimber. I Love your blog and suggest everyone go take a visit.

The rules for these awards are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs
which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them
know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Queenie
Jeannie
Davisix
AmberP
Florida Girl
Lisa
Family Life
Aimee
Jane
Keli
Stacy




6 comments:

Chef E said...

This is nice we get recognized for putting our self out there! Hope things are going better for you?

Where these proudly!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! You totally deserve the awards!

Unknown said...

congrats on another award!!! hope all is going along well with all your stuff this week!!!! sending you happy thoughts and hugs :).

eske said...

Totally off topic, but I just had to tell you about those two puppies in your post - we have three of those dogs in our house right now. A three year old, and two seven month old puppies! We just love them, love them, love them!

April said...

Way to go on your awards...you definitely deserve them!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your award, you deserve them and i am happy for you. Thank you for sharing with me, I think they are adorable.