Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday...Special Friend





Today it was easy to answer what I am thankful for...My friend Grace. As most of you know from hearing me whine ..I had surgery and a follow up procedure over the last two weeks. I really am not sure what I would of done without my special friend Grace. I can not even begin to tell you how blessed I feel to have her apart of my life. she has come to my house and brought food every other day. And not just any food. Great Food. Tons of food. She has brought me 12 packs of diet coke...and you know I am addicted to diet coke. And let me not forget she even wiped my 4 years old cute butt the other day.

I am thankful to have such a special friend. She is the best. Thank You Grace for being YOU.

7 comments:

Davisix said...

There's nothing like a great friend! I'm so glad you have her in your life. How are you feeling?

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so awesome! You truly are blessed! Hope you are back to 100% soon!

Lisa said...

Nothing better then a GREAT Friend!! Hope you are feeling better. Thinking about ya...

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Its so wonderful to know that God blesses us with such amazing people in our lives and they totally serve their purpose!! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

~Pam~ said...

Hi Amy, I am new to your blog. I have enjoyed reading here and I will be back! I really need to update on my blog, I think it has been 1 month since I have posted anything. Oh dear...

I am so glad you have this wonderful friend in your life. That is so awesome.

I hope you are feeling 100% soon. God bless you.

Ashley said...

No girl!!! No aub fan here! its Ga or bust!!! and the game was AWESOME!! nothing beats being there! a nailbiter till the end and the best was WINNING!!!!

Shauna said...

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)