Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday ..Philip Update

Philip is feeling really bad this morning. He has a awful headache and not able to get out of bed. His pressures are off in his head due to the shunt not working correctly . With Philip's issues of the slit ventricle syndrome his pressures take a really hard toll on him. So hopefully this will not take too long to ease up for him.
Tomorrow is a big day for Philip. Lot's of test to see what we can do to help fix the pain in his arm. I am hopeful the neurologist may take a quick look at the CD tomorrow...heck we went through enough to get the dang thing done..huh? lol
I hope everyone has a blessed day. We are going to watch some Dolphin football...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Miami Dolphins? I grew up in South FL and have watched many Dolphin football games. I went to one about 15 years ago and I loved it and was scared of the crazy fans at the same time. :-)

bluesuede said...

Here's hoping you have an uneventful day and that the doctors will get Philip's pain under control this next week. I know that will do a whole lot for your peace of mind. I'm here if you need me.

Lisa said...

Hope tomorrow goes well for him and you all get some answers for him. He definitely needs a little break. Hoping everything can get under control for him soon.

Davisix said...

Just now getting some computer time so I'm sorry for not writing this morning. I hope your and Philip's day got a little better. Really praying about tomorrow!! xoxo Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

Still praying for him. Thank you so much for always keeping us updated. Hoping for a good night and a productive tomorrow.