Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looky What I Got..LOL


Davisix blessed me with this cute award this morning. Thank you.
Ok, so the rules are :
1. Name 5 things you love.
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.
3. Please link back to my blog.
So, 5 things I love......
1. I LOVE being a mommy. After having 5 MC I really thought I would never be able to have a baby. Now look at me..a mommy to 4. Hey ladies. remind me of that on those rough days. LOL.
2. I LOVE that God picked me to be Philip's mom. I can not imagine not being able to have him in my life everyday. I love that I get to help guide him everyday with his health and watch him grow into such a fine young man. I so wish I could just fix it all for him. I am so blessed to be his mommy.
3. I LOVE my new kittens. I miss my cat Booger. We had her for 18 years. She was here for every operation Philip had and every tough day we had. She got very sick and we had to put her to sleep a few months ago after a LONG hard fight to save her. The kittens will never take her place. But they do bring some joy to our house. They are crazy and filled with way too much love and energy.
4. I LOVE that I am going to be a Aunt . My sister is having her first baby. Between you and me..she was not going to have any babies and well that meant I was not going to be a aunt. Thank Goodness for the oops. LOL. I am thrilled . Everyday I think...I am going to be a Aunt. Did I mention I am excited to be a aunt?
5. I LOVE that I am finding a place to put my thoughts. I have felt overwhelmed for a while now. It is nice to have a outlet. Thanks for taking time to read.
Okay now...as you know I am new to this blog stuff..so I do not know 5 people..so let me see what I can do..this is hard..hummm..Okay..I did four..I am trying..

5 comments:

Davisix said...

Great list Amy! And you deserve this award!! :) Ang

Rae said...

Congratulations on a fantastic award!!! Thank you so much for passing it on to me!!

bluesuede said...

Amy, I thought if I was
"following" your blog, I would get a message saying you had updated it. What a surprise to check it today and see all these great posts.

You know I love you ...

Anxious AF said...

Wanted you to know i added Philip's name to my paragraph of special miracles on my last post!

thanks for checking in on Alex, and I will enjoy checking in on you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congratulations and thank you for passing it on to me! That was sweet! This blogging stuff is wonderful!