Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged



My new friend Lisa tagged me and now I am it. Now it is my duty to post 15 things that alot of you might or might not know about me. I hope this helps everyone get to know me a little bit better. Here we go!!

1. I meet my DH right out of High school and got married.

2. We also got married after only knowing each other for 3 months. I would lock Emily up if she did that. LOL

3. I had a total of 5 Miscarriages .

4. There are times I feel like a complete failure as a mom.

5. My favorite colors are black and brown. Love them.

6. I recently lost 95 pounds.

7. I am working hard to switch over to weight watchers and it is not going great YET.

8. When Philip got approved for his Make a Wish Trip I was excited and heartbroken at the same time.

9. I miss our 18 kitty Booger daily. We had to put her to sleep two months ago.

10. Some days I worry that God made a mistake thinking I could be Philip's mom. Yes I know he does not make mistakes but some days it scares me. I never want to let either one of them down.

11. I have two greyhound boys that I love like my children..they are so darn sweet.

12. I am addicted to Diet Coke.

13. Turning 40 was as hard as I thought it was going to be. HARD.

14. I wake up some days and see my children and think..wow I am so blessed.

15. I have felt in a slump lately and starting my blog has given me a new "emotional lift"

Now I am suppose to tag other fellow bloggers in order to get to know them a bit better. Since I am new to blogging and all the people I stalk..I mean follow have this..I am picking out some new people I am reading. I hope they appreciate this..LOL

Aimee's Life

Kimber

Huse Yo Mama

3 comments:

Rae said...

Wow! So nice to learn more about you!! I too am addicted to Diet Coke! How in the world did you lose 95 pounds?! Way to go!!!!!!

Davisix said...

YEAY! Congrats on your tag! :) OK, you lost 95 lbs? Dang Girl, I am soooo impressed!! And no, God does not make mistakes. You were meant to be Philip's mom and what an amazing journey you are on.

Davisix said...

I just left you a little sumpin, sumpin over at my blog. :) Ang